Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hung out with lynne after work yesterday. I got to change in the fitting room:))))))). We wanted to go to the balcongy but nik said it was ex, and when nik says it's ex, I believe it really is. Haha. Ate at billy bombers instead and took neoprints. And since I was with lynne, of course, there was loads of cam whoring.

Links are on the sidebar under nightout2.

After like 2 hours of deliberation, Dawn finally decided that she wanted to go clubbing so lynne and I went down to harborfront mrt to wait for her. But she didnt have enough money for the cabfare so we had to go to the busstop to meet her to pay for her cabfare. Hoho. We were all first timers at st james so we had to go around the place in circles finding the right room. I felt so loser as we kept having to peek in and then leave again as it was the wrong room. It was as if we were being chased out or something.

When we got to the powerstation, we had such a difficult time trying to get change for the locker. Too lazy to put makeup and we decided it was too dark anyway. Squeezing onto the dancefloor was rather difficult but when we did, Dawn and I felt too sober to dance so after a while we went to get our free drinks. Heh heh. The place is seriously understaffed and the bartender took such a long time it totally pissed Dawn off. SO she just took my coupons and ordered 10 tequila shots at one go. I almost balked at the sight of the 5 shot glasses staring at me with the glass of orange slices for taste relief. After downing what was the most alcohol I have ever taken in such a short period of time, I couldn't stand properly. Haha. While waiting for our drinks, there was this middle aged guy who started wiggling to the music and I presum that he was dancing. Totally reminded me of william hung. We just couldnt stop laughing when ever we looked at him.

Went back to the dancefloor and we were finally high enough to dance. But the songs were a bit boring and reppetitive and the crowd were all office people so it was quite boring too. Some guy tried to come and dance with us but dawn and i cut him off. While we were dancing halfway, some girl and guy pulled me up on the platform to dance with them. Being a super noob I totally panicked and was like oh goodness what the fuck?!? Then I kept looking down at lynne and dawn who were alos bewildered and I ended up causing them to get pulled up too. Apparently the gilr realized she knew lynne, but lynne was completely clueless. Joyce(the girl who pulled me up) began dancing with me and I felt so violated, but not wanting to look like a dork I danced back. Haha. Poor lynne got stuck dancing with her guy friend(who we think is not actually her friend) and was touched all over. Managed to escape soon.

Went toilet, then back on the dancefloor for awhile. When we got a little tired already we headed to the bar for lynne to use up her coupons. Dawn saw her bf so she went to look for him and we two sat there for a rest. One guy came up to me and I really couldnt hear what gibberish he was speaking so I tried to ignore him but he kept tapping my shoulder and trying to speak to me. Finally I managed to decipher the words which was in chinese, asking to be friends. I just said no and he kept talking so I just shook my head and was like no no then he finally walked away. Lynne said he was eyeing us for a long time already and was from the same group as the guy who tried to cut into our group earlier on. Pfff. And I thought having no makeup would enable us to evade all that.

There were loads of guys who danced really weirdly. Like the william hung guy and one one the table who totally was just flaying his limbs around. There were a few guys who were so faggoty that they dirtydanced with each other. And my cute guy was also dancing like a dork:(. I think I'm so dead lah. All the guys I thought were cute were white. Sigh.

After seperating from Dawn we had quite some trouble looking for her. Her bf and her had some prob so they went outside, but when all the lights on she came back in. My ears were ringing really badly. Her bf sent lynne and I to my house and we slept till 10+ when I had to go to work. Redbull does wonders. I was totally awake at work. Haha.

No comments: